WICKED! I've seen it once in New York and it was incredible then! But going with Nichola and Stefanie was Fan-Freakin-Tastic! "I love those girls" would be an understatement. We're soulmates...period. So we planned a trip a couple months back to go see Wicked in Boise and we got a nice hotel room and couldn't wait. We would literally text each other with the number of days left until the trip all the time!!
And then... THE TIME CAME!!! So I left right after work at about 9 in the morning. (I worked the entire night before and only got a few hours of sleep the previous day, so yes it was a little dangerous driving while tired.) I could NOT wait to not only see Wicked but also to see Nich and Stefy! (I haven't seen them since Nichola and Corey's wedding in December and after living with those girls for a year it is definitely no bueno being so far away from them!)
Anyway...so I busted out of town and headed to Boise. It was about a 7 hour drive with the quick nap I HAD to stop and take because I was getting drowsy. I got there and soon after they met me at our hotel room door! It was a pretty nice place I tell ya what! So still drowsy and not having had a shower yet we went to good ol' Wally World because I needed a cheap swimsuit fast! It was either swim or I needed to get in the shower; driving always makes me feel nasty and gross! Then we played in the pool and went and had dinner at Old Chicago, pretty good food!
Swimming-Yes please!
Nich and her water
Food!
Then the two crazies that I was with wanted to go back and swim some more. I was exhausted so instead of getting in I just lounged on one of the chairs. I was also the game official: they made me throw pennies in the pool and they would race to get them all. (It was like playing with 6 year olds! But so much fun!)
So day two was WICKED day!!! Me and Stefy slept until about 10 and then Nich had had enough and made us get up and get ready. We did some shopping and went to eat at this mexican bar place. We were so excited for yummy food but they put this odd tasting verde sauce on everything and it just ruined it all! But we were outside and it was bright and beautiful and sunny, a little windy, but a great day to be outside.
See... told you I wasn't a cool kid!!! I also bought a book at this store with the hats on spirit animals and during lunch we figured out what our spirit animals were. Nich: Dolphin (Duh!) Stef: Koala Me: Monkey (if they had Gorilla I would have been that)
Wicked was A-Mazazing!!! Nich and Stef were so giddy and excited and anytime a song came on that they loved they freaked out! (The Fierro they had was totally HOT by the way.)
My Ticket!!!
Soulmates for Life!
Overall the trip was too short but a blast! I had so much fun seeing these two and I was sad when we had to leave! I can't wait to see them in July!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment