Saturday, June 18, 2011

and then it started to bleed!

Ok I'm horrible at this blogging thing.  It's been a month.  Oh well.
So I go to  put some silverware in our dishwasher and BAM!!! Knife in my finger!!! Laura, being the absolute genius she is, decided to put a sharp knife in the silverware holdy thingy with the sharp part up.... no I'm not lying about this.  And it just so happens that this sharp knife then decided to jump out and stab me.  It felt awesome. I then had to inform Laura that putting knives in sharp side up is probably not the best idea and she offered me a band aid with antibacterial ointment already on it.  I'm completely convinced though, that it's probably going to fall off.
Anyway, so we moved into our new apartment! Yay!  It's quite lovely, fully furnished and private bedroom and bathroom, thank heavens.  The only problem is, is that its slightly expensive and I super wanted to get a dog but that would make it even more expensive.  So that is a no go.  Which sucks especially since there is this absolute GORGEOUS and sweet pit bull at the shelter named Juliette.  I love her, to death.  This is her as we picked ticks off her.  She didn't fuss AT ALL!!!  She's such a cutie.

So my birthday was earlier this month, as was my friend Becca's.  So we had a joint birthday party.  Becca and her roommate Jenna barbequed and we just chilled at their place and had fun.  There were even veggie burgers for me! (I'm trying the whole vegetarian thing.)  It was an awesome day outside and not even too windy. (Which can definitely be an issue here in good ol' Ellensburg!)

Yay for sun!



So basically it was a great time.
Right now I'm kind of in love with the Maroon 5 Hands All Over album. And I've rediscovered A Thousand Suns Linkin Park album.  I know that ones not old at all but I listened to it NON-STOP when I first got it and then had to take a break from it.  But it came on my ipod the other day when I had it on shuffle and I'm back to listening to it non-stop.  If you haven't heard the track The Messenger on that album go listen to it! It's kind of short but awesome.  I love the whole sound if that album.
K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment