I'm sitting here at work and I'm so tired! I had 3 nights off so I slept at night instead of during the day. But today I only got 2 hours of sleep before I had to come to work so I'm exhausted. I rented 127 Hours to watch while at work and my computer says I have to change the screen resolution to be able to watch it!! But I've already had problems with my screen resolution being all weird and changing on its own so I don't really want to mess with it. So instead I'm writing this. I guess I could be doing homework or something important like that, I'm just not in a motivated mood. All I want to do is sleep but after I get off work I get to go straight to my English class. (Which by the way is going to be so easy it's lame. I'm bored already and class has only met once so far.)So I have this professor from Mongolia and let me tell you, I could barely understand him at first! But after 3 days of his class I'm getting better at understanding him. He is so cute though! He compared shamanism and when shamans get possessed by the some spirit to Michael Jackson in Thriller! But it's even funnier when he says stuff like that because of his accent. I definitely have to pay attention in his class!
Ok new favorite song!! It's call Open Arms by Gary Go. It's just really pretty and about keeping your head up. Look it up on youtube or something! Here's the lyrics for just the chorus:
Gotta look myself in the eye
And say it’s gonna be alright
Maybe everything won’t be alright
All the time
I’ve gotta take these chances where they are
And it’s gonna be alright
I’ve gotta see things for what they are
At the time, at the time
LOVE IT!!! Alright well I'm signing off to be responsible and do some homework. Hopefully I get something accomplished! Auf wiedersehen for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment