Well work is almost done for the day. I got some laundry folded, took two loads of laundry upstairs, got breakfast set up, and even did some homework. In about 2 hours I'll be headed off to class and then more classes.
I'm involved in a club here at CWU called Primate Awareness Network. Basically we try and do things that educate people about things that are going on that are causing harm to primates, their enviroments around the world, etc. So this week is Primate Awareness Week; happens every year during the spring quarter. All week we have different primatologists, anthropologists, and lots of other people coming to campus to talk on different things like research projects they've been involved in lately or topics that they're experts on. We even have a wildlife conservationist photographer coming that has taken some AMAZING pictures! (I never realized that there is a "wildlife conservation photographer" career.) His name is Daniel Beltra. Look up his work! Anyway I'm super excited for all the talks and events planned for this week! I hope we get some good turnouts for the talks. My friends think I'm a total nerd for getting excited about stuff like this. I mean who really gets excited to go hear a talk about chimpanzees and their imaginary play right? Well I do!
So that's about it for now. Here is a picture I took yesterday morning as I was leaving work. This is what I get to look at every morning as I leave!

No comments:
Post a Comment