Ok, ok, so I'm a slacker. It's been forever since I've written on here, but, my life is crazy hectic right now! I have school. I have work. In between I try to do things with friends but honestly I rarely have time for that.
School for me isn't just going to classes. This quarter I'm taking so many classes that have so much outside stuff to do. Statistics... well it just sucks and I suck at math so...there. ASL is all about the practice and I probably (not probably I know) don't practice as much as I should. For one of my primate behavior classes I not only have to do homework and go to a weekly meeting but I have to work 4 hours at CHCI, Chimpanzee Human Communication Institute, every week cleaning and observing the chimps. I have things to study, classes to go to, an apartment that never seems to stay clean for longer than an hour, co-workers who leave all their work for me to do, a dog to train and people who act like all I do is neglect them. (Some people in particular who act like I owe them everything!)
Well here are some words for you... My life does not revolve around you! I am not your best friend, in fact some days I can't even stand to see your face and when you open your mouth I want to hit you in the face with the bottle of vodka that is in the cupboard. I am not your mother. I am not your maid. I shouldn't have to follow you around and clean up after you. You're an adult so act like it! I shouldn't have to cater to your every desire and whim! The whole world doesn't revolve around you and in fact, you are completely insignificant! Now, I don't mean that in a cruel, nobody cares about you kind of way. But the fact that you act like you are a god send to everyone, that you are so "artistic" (you probably think that even your poop is artistic) and that everyone should do things the way you want is ridiculous. I'm sorry, but there is a reason that so many people dislike you!
I have a reason that I am at this school and one reason only. To learn and get my degree. I want to have fun as well but I'm a little more wise than I used to be and I don't want to waste my time playing around when I am paying for an education. I CANNOT waste my money! I don't have to waste my time worrying about someone else who doesn't give two $#*%$ about other people, their feelings, or their needs, but expects all of that and then some in return.
One day, and I pray that day comes soon, you will have a HUGE, GINORMOUS wake up call and it will NOT be a fun thing for you to go through but honey, you need it!
I love you Brea...and you're wonderful and I'm glad you have your priorities in a row. :-)
ReplyDeleteLol thanks Becca!!!
ReplyDelete