Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life Lately

So this summer went by way too quickly!  BUT... I am so super excited for school! I am taking some great classes (well, I think they're great): American Sign Language, Primate Behavior, Prim 220 which is basically working at the Chimp Human Communication Institute learning observation and lab procedures as well as doing a lot of cleaning of the chimp areas, Swim Conditioning, and then my "this class is gonna suck!" Intro to Stats class.  So for the most part I think it's going to be a great quarter. (It's only been 3 days though, so we'll see.)  The stats class won't even be too horribly excruciating if I just keep up on my reading and such.  I'm already having a great time in my ASL class.  My teacher is super awkward and it's hilarious.  Although, he signs SO stinkin' fast that I can't understand anything he's saying.  It will definitely be a challenge but  hopefully a fun one.
Laura and I finally got a new roommate!!! Sharee!  She is so nice and I'm thinking we'll all get along well.  She loves Juliette, even though she is SUCH a pain sometimes.  Sharee also teaches Zumba at the SURC and Laura and I went to her first class.  I've never done Zumba before but it was super fun!  I'm going to try to go every week.  It was such a good workout and you can definitely feel it, but you're having so much fun you don't feel like you're going to die.
So that's about it.  Work and school, that will be my life for the next while! Oh and this not so little monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment